Monday, March 15, 2010

Painful feet ;(

Yesterday I went out with Yeong Shin to Sunway! yea, to so called 'welcome' her back. so we started off by ice skating :O it's been some time since I've done that. the last time was with my brother and 2 other of my childhood friends :) in a way I missed, in a way I don't. my feet always hurt after that >(

It's Yeong Shin's first time skating so I kinda needed to guide her along. but not bad though. she managed to let go of the side railing towards the end. I remember my brother took like forever to actually take steps on the ice. the coach said he walks like those geishas. haha! those times in Hong Kong. sigh.

Ate at Secret Recipe, I had lasagne! after such a long time. wooh! and bought a blouse/dress :) for me it will work both ways since the blouse is long :P or maybe the other way round. pfft. wtv.

No comments: