Sunday, April 11, 2010

18 already?!

Fast right? I'm getting older, again. but this time, I'm legal! HAHAHA! dad says I can get married already :O well, sure no problem. someone's waiting for me in Korea :P HAHAHAHA! cheh. if only that were true. sigh. anyways, I was thinking what I could do aside from getting married. so, I now can be pregnant and go to clubs :) HAHAH! oh well.


This year's birthday is simple. spent my morning at Cheras for some dance workshop. I had loads of fun :) we did Viennese Waltz. so cool! like all of us coupled up then line up in 2 straight lines and danced the same steps. really really nice :D oh, and the people there sang a happy birthday song for me :') I'm touched!

That's for the morning, after that in the afternoon we rushed to 1u to watch movie with my aunt. and the show? How To Train Your Dragon (3D). this goes to show how much of a kid I still am. HAHAHA! but seriously it's so adorable! I want a dragon now :(



ADORABLE RIGHT?! someone get me one! :(

And yes, that was the afternoon. then came back and rest for a while. after that, DINNER! :9 my grandfather and aunt came over, so we all went to this Japanese restaurant called Niji Sushi. the food was good! I had soba XD the last time I ate those was during the Japan tour when I was in form 2 I think. so yea. haha. ate like a pig man! so full :) and happy.


Yeap, that's pretty much it. with my family :) and thanks to everyone for wishing me :D

No comments: