Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cat Woman?!

Had rehearsals in the morning at Cheras. sigh. tiring. the 'Be Our Guest' scene is complicating man! so many people involved. anyways, quite normal lar the rest of the day.


After that, my brother and I went to Jo's place ;) together with Jun Vinh. we ate pizza! and played taboo almost the whole time. laughed like crazy thanks to Jo's in-a-way-very-wrong explanation and the guys' dirty minds =.=

The word was trumpet. so she said, it's something that you could blow in it. then she paused for a long time. and said, it's long. at this point the guys start laughing. sick lar. to make it worst, Jo said can push and pull. you get it.

Next one there was this word 'comedian'. so she said Sampras should be a...? I said, WOMAN! JV said, CAT! Gab said, CAT WOMAN! HAHAHAHHAA! stupid lar.


But I was only there for like 2 hours plus? coz had tennis lesson. grr. next time we shall stay longer, I would have loved to swim there :(

No comments: