Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Meet :)

It was yesterday, when all the people involved in this year's Cempaka Box Office Production (Beauty and The Beast) gathered at Cheras for the first time. there were of course ice breaker and stuff like that to introduce yourself. I would say, other than the ones from D'sara, there were a lot of people from Cheras whom I don't know :/


But that's the whole point of the meet :) haha. anyway, we were divided into groups. I'm in Lumiere >) haha. I love the name. we had all sorts of team building activities. fun fun fun :D it lasted for a whole day. workshops and all. it was from 9 in the morning till 8 plus at night. so about half day through, my energy level was like depleted. so tiring man.


Anyway, it wasn't a weekend thing unlike during West Side Story. however, they said they will have one in May :D whooo! shall wait till then. but I think it's going to be more of rehearsals and like hard core training since the show's in June :S

No comments: