Tuesday, March 23, 2010

4 days of stuff :)

On Saturday was SUJU CONCERT! *screamssss* phew *screamsss* :P yeap. actually I wasn't that excited when I got there and all, kept my cool all the way till they started with the intro of their concert. I went crazy. like those typical squealing and screaming and shouting fan girls. haha. I can't believe I saw them, LIVE! like in front of my eyes. in 3D! though we weren't that near but it was a clear view :D can see the whole stage. whoo. one of my friends went and she was one lucky girl to bring back a teddy bear thrown to her by YeSung! >( no fairrr! I always don't get these stuff :(


Anyway, Saturday was basically just that. the highlight. and on Sunday, we went to this oh-so-mouth-watering restaurant. it's called de Italiane Kitchen. oh boy, the dessert and mushroom soup were brilliant. I can spend a whole day eating there. seriously. I should have taken some pictures. actually intended to but then I was busy eating them up, by the time I realized it, it was all gone :) burp.


Then Monday was the first day of our Games Carnival. I was umpire for Tennis. and my gosh. having to watch 10 games of Tennis is killing. I had to sit on the chair whole day till I could actually get butt cramps :/ and though I was under the umbrella the entire day, I still got sun burnt. and it's pretty bad. one arm is red now. like really red. not even brown. RED!


To add to that, today I had to become referee for Netball. under the scorching Sun. now, my face, arm, neck and scalp are burnt. it hurts when I wash my hair >( tomorrow will water polo, gonna be under the shade so hopefully it'll be less tiring :)

No comments: