Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rainy days.

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging for a while. well, got some other things to do. and partly no mood. so yeah.


Anyway, today was finally the day where the teachers will decide who will play what role. and yes, we had to go through another audition sort of round. this time? everything. from singing to dancing to speech to acting to body language. and I must say, it is not easy at all. really.


So we just did our own stuff. I sort of messed up a little with the lyrics :P but all's good. then it was the results. we were being judged like American Idol or some sort. one person enters the room at one time and they will tell you you're in or not. feed backs as well of course.


Results? *drumrolls* :)

BELLE : Jo Anne
BEAST : Gabriel
GASTON : Ga Luoh
LUMIERE : Jun Vinh
COGSWORTH : Sampras
MRS. POTTS : ME! :D
BABETTE : Mithrra
LEFOU : Danial
MAURICE : Luqman
SILLY GIRLS : Lavinia and Ji Lian (there should be one more, I think Aiman)

there are still some other charcters which I'm not pretty sure of yet. but yea. basically those are the ones I really know.
So yes. I'm happy :)


we did it for you mah-mah. and now we'll continue to work hard to put up a good show. we miss you a lot.

No comments: