Monday, June 7, 2010

3 Nights :)

We just finished 3 shows in a row on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. not bad I'd say. apparently the teachers said it was all good :) I'm happy.

But it's kinda sad knowing that this will only go on till the end of this week. we still have 3 more shows left. and trust me, it will definitely go by really, really fast :( I don't want it to end. seriously. I want it to last forever. I'll miss everyone especially the casts which I have gotten close to during the past 2 months of crazy rehearsals. dang.

Although yes, I lost my voice for 2 straight shows on Saturday and Sunday (and I sincerely apologize for that since my relatives came and I didn't get to perform my best) but really, I enjoyed. I do feel a little pissed off that I don't get to actually sing on the performance day since I survived 2 months of rehearsals without ANY problem then suddenly. no voice :( but still, the people around have really helped me to feel better. 

I'm now just thankful that I even get to have a second chance to come back to school and take part in production. Dr. Rizal could have just said I do not belong in that field and En. Salleh could have just ban me from going to rehearsals or something. but they let me do what I love, and I'm really thankful to God.


So, my grandfather and auntie are both coming to watch my brother and I rock the stage on Friday. I better get well by then and make them proud. oh and of course I hope my grandmother is watching the both of us from up there as well :)

By the way, Gabriel is doing a fine job every night! wooh!

No comments: