Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Miracle Needed :/

My voice is still a bit cacat. still coughing like mad. and I need to sing by tomorrow since they will be recording it. NOOOO! how can this be?! what if I sing tomorrow and end up having no voice on Friday :( that's worse! ohmymeeemoooahhh.

Anyway, let's hope for the best :) stay positive Andrea. positive.


Went out to 1u with mommy for some little bonding. the best thing to do when we wanna have some bonding time : shopping :D

we didn't really splurge on anything lar. but we did quite a lot of window shopping. hehehe. bought some accessories, my toiletries and oohlala~ a new pair of shoes! not just any shoe. I've been hunting for this pair of heels since forever. the last time I wanna buy them, they ran out of stock for my size :( but now they've come back to mama >) so yes, SAPU! I'm happy :)

No comments: