Sunday, June 27, 2010

Urbanscapes :)

It was fun. despite the massively-jam jam :) I was there around 1 plus in the afternoon. and man so many cars! I saw them 'angkat rumah' though. it was some event thing where they actually carry a house for a certain distance. not a big house lar, like kampung house like that. a colourful one :D


Was supposed to meet Irina there but then I was earlier. so I went to shop around the marketplace with my mom and aunt. I bought stuff >) a lot I think. but I'm proud that I only spent less than RM100. I thought I would spend more :/ but glad I didn't.

Irina came about half an hour later? I think. around that time lar. then I finished up my 'shopping' and met up with her. saw some people painting some stuff. and my gosh, they are damn good. so patient to actually sit there and paint stroke by stroke. wow. and I thought doing the SPM art folio was killing enough :O

Saw some cameras there. there's a crush proof camera! hahaa. real or fake I won't know but it should be real lar kan :P anyways, the place there is really nice. and the weather was nice too. other than being a little bit too hot in the afternoon. I'm like a little sunburnt now. hahaha. it's been forever since I was sunburnt :)

Then I went for the concert thingy. heard Najwa sing. man she's good! loved her voice. very jazzy-like you know. I'm going to search her up now and download her songs :)


All in all, I think urbanscapes  was fun! :) though not a lot of the art stuff but I enjoyed :D

No comments: