Monday, July 19, 2010

Whoooshhhh :)

As you see it's been quite some time since I've updated my blog so now here it is :)


First of all was Commerce outing on Friday (July 16), yeap one day before commencements! I'm glad I made it :D it was great seeing everyone again. well, almost everyone. compared to the previous outings, there were a lot more people who came for this. even those who left like Jeff and Shaun. so yea, we had a great time :) laughed a lot. it was the first time I've ever eaten so much crab! not a crab fan but coz I saw everyone who kept on going so I didn't wanna feel left out ;) and it's really intimidating when you're sitting next to Bao Jie whose plate was piled up with crab shells! no joke. but yes, good food and awesome people! 

Another outing soon please? :)


Hahaha. well whenever that will be, I can't wait :D so anyways, yes commencements. this year in CILC, the far far away school. mmhmmm. I got there about 9 something coz as performers we needed to be there early to rehearse one last time and of course get used to the spacings. and oh my, we waited the whole day there with absolutely nothing to do other than lazing around and taking pictures :/ but that's alright. our performance went really well :) glad that people loved it, I think.

And for the awards part? it was ok I guess. Jo got the CCA award. good for her :) 
But for me, I'm pissed. the person who is supposedly in charge of this commencements arrangement thing is not doing her job. I missed my award because of that. first I contacted her to check my invitation because I moved house and the school doesn't have the record of my new address yet. so I called and gave her a whole day to check my invitation, whether it has been sent out or not, whether I'm supposed to get one or not. after a whole day, she told me that she would get back to me the next day. then the whole of next day, she didn't call. after that Pn. Farah called me and told me that I AM invited for the 4 o'clock session. BUT, I was supposed to receive my top ten percentile award in the afternoon which was the 2 o'clock session. guess what? no one came to inform me that I should be at the hall. and the best part, my parents didn't get any invitation to that award session. brilliant right. I am so pissed at her, not Pn. Farah, the other girl. idiot!


Ok so that's about it :D till Saturday then! I shall post about our 'exercise trip' to Bukit Gasing! >)

No comments: